Monday, September 10, 2012

NYC Fashion's Night Out

Fashion's Night Out in New York City was amazing, per usual. The entire city turns into a runway with an open bar. Every retail store is trying to out-do the next, so the parties are bigger and better with flowing, free alcohol (and sometimes food!).










The best part is the fashion. It is a great excuse (not like NY'ers need one) to put on your most fabulous outfit. I decided to do a pin-up girl ghetto fab look. I always need a theme. I wore an All Saints dress (purchased for $40 at my favorite consignment store) and a DVF belt. My layering piece was a royal blue jacket by Plastic Island ( bought on sale of course) and my Vince Camuto bag. I loaded on gold jewelry, all thrift except for my real gold hoops. The topper was my vintage leopard scarf and crocodile purse from Rome with my Pour La Victoire black pumps.

No comments: