Saturday, June 15, 2013
Sunday, June 2, 2013
Saturday, May 18, 2013
Sunday, May 5, 2013
Friday, April 26, 2013
Thursday, March 28, 2013
- Preppy is always in. Pair a classic dress with a structured blazer to keep warm and stylish at the same time. Don't forget your Easter bonnet!
- Stay stylish for your Easter egg hunt by wearing a printed jean with a printed top. The key to mixing patterns is to keep them in the same color family.
- Classic and pretty is always a winner. Choose a ladylike dress matched with a cardigan for a super stylish Easter. Pockets in your dress add a fun twist.
- Layering your look will get all the attention. A button down, cardigan and blazer are just the right amount of "formal". Add a tie for the complete look!
- Sporty for Easter can really work. Just make sure to keep the colors bright and fun. Choose a windbreaker style jacket with a button down and white jeans for instant fashion and comfort!
- Who said wearing sneakers was only for the playground? When paired with a comfortable and chic outfit, they can really add a bit of attitude. Layer a zip up sweater over a button down to dress them up.