Sunday, May 5, 2013
Friday, April 26, 2013
Thursday, March 28, 2013
- Preppy is always in. Pair a classic dress with a structured blazer to keep warm and stylish at the same time. Don't forget your Easter bonnet!
- Stay stylish for your Easter egg hunt by wearing a printed jean with a printed top. The key to mixing patterns is to keep them in the same color family.
- Classic and pretty is always a winner. Choose a ladylike dress matched with a cardigan for a super stylish Easter. Pockets in your dress add a fun twist.
- Layering your look will get all the attention. A button down, cardigan and blazer are just the right amount of "formal". Add a tie for the complete look!
- Sporty for Easter can really work. Just make sure to keep the colors bright and fun. Choose a windbreaker style jacket with a button down and white jeans for instant fashion and comfort!
- Who said wearing sneakers was only for the playground? When paired with a comfortable and chic outfit, they can really add a bit of attitude. Layer a zip up sweater over a button down to dress them up.
Monday, December 10, 2012
Pamper the men and women in your life or yourself by giving the gift of style. Nationally recognized fashion expert Amy Salinger and her team are offering 2 introductory packages to help you
THINK OUTSIDE OF THE BOX!
Styling Session (2 hours)
$350 (Originally $600)
- Re-invent your current wardrobe through styling to create up to 50 new looks. No shopping necessary.
- A “look book” will be created for quick outfit retrieval.
- A “fill in the holes” shopping list to be created during the styling process. Learn exactly what is missing in your closet.
Day Makeover Shopping Experience (4 hours)
$750 (Originally $1200)
- Overwhelmed by the NYC shopping scene? Find the best places to go for your budget and body type. Learn expert shopping and styling tips.
- A personal shopping itinerary will be created based on a pre-service phone consultation.
- Style up to 25 looks. Bring all of your new stylish knowledge home to your own closet and be your very own fashion expert!
*Travel not included outside of Manhattan
Posted by Amy Salinger at 8:06 AM
Friday, November 16, 2012
I am such a bad ass. No seriously, I am. At least I can style myself that way... Everything print and color on the bottom half is VERY in this season, so how could I resist these silk leopard drawstring pants? I couldn't.
I picked these up while I was in Chicago at Nordstrom Rack. They are Vince Camuto and they are comfy as hell. How could they not be, they look like stylish pajamas. Anyone can wear these if they have the confidence.
They key to styling them is that they have to be the ONLY focal point of your look. Meaning, everything else you have on has to be basic in pattern and neutral in color. You can play with textures and materials like I did with the leather bomber form Loehmann's. Add crazy accessories if you need a little more pop like I always do. This is actually one necklace with 5 strands from an antique shop. You too can be a bad ass if you follow these rules.
Thursday, November 8, 2012
Tuesday, November 13th
6:30-7:30: Yoga Sculpt
7:30-8:30:Reception and Styling Tips
24 Hubert St.
NY, NY 11013
Erin Donnelly will lead
a FREE hour long YogaSculpt workout
to torch those pre-holiday calories.
Following yoga, stylist Amy Salinger
will be putting together outfits
and offering tips for how to
look your best for the season in
Lole studio-to-street fashion!
Posted by Amy Salinger at 8:26 AM