Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Meet My New Stylish Intern

It has come time to bring on a young fashionista who is determined to build Sass N Style into the empire it deserves to be. Meet Jaclyn Taylor Fleurant, otherwise known as @jac_taylor (for those of you that want to follow her directly on Instagram). Here are her "style stats": 19 years old, sophomore at Drexel University, majoring in fashion design and merchandising. I think she fits the bill to show you even more fabulous looks then I have time to keep up with. Communicate with her directly at Jaclyn@sassnstyle.com. Get ready for her to blow it up.....


I bought this dress at the Patricia Field store on the Bowery in NYC. I am obsessed with the "mullet" style dress (short in the front, long in back), but I had trouble finding one that I absolutely LOVED. When I found this, I knew it was "the one" (and it was only $70). Just a little double stick tape in the front to make sure it doesn't swing open and it was perfect. I styled Jaclyn up with a ton of bracelets including Alex and Ani and a few vintage mixed with an Urban Outfitter's watch. The ending note was Jaclyn's shades from 5 below (apparently everything is under 5 bucks) and her Sam Edleman boots. LOVE.

No comments: