Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sass N Style is a podcast! Please rate it... High!:)

That's right folks! I am going global! I am going big! I am going......... everywhere!!! Seriously, it is time that I enlist my very important readers to bring Sass N Style to the rest of the world. Please spread the fashion love. Help the mismatched, over-done, over-styled, fashion victims of this universe by broadening their horizons and introduce them to yours truly. Amy Salinger and Sass N Style are here to save the fashion world! Let's make it a featured podcast, tell one, tell all, tell everyone. Thanks!!!

4 comments:

Shana said...

Amy, I just watched your bag episode. You always have such great interesting and expensive looking bags. Where do you find them, especially the white clutch. I go looking for inexpensive bags (especially clutches) and I think that they usually look cheap. I know you mentioned TJ Maxx and Marshalls but I am not one to have the patience to go through all of those racks. Any other suggestions? Thanks! PS Oh I took your suggestion (actually I think bought them before you replied) and bought a pair of Louboutins. I'm so happy I did!

Amy Salinger said...

That clutch is from Banana Republic. I actually buy most of my clutches from consignment, vintage or flea market sales. I don't want to spend as much on those as I do on the bigger bags. So happy you got the Louboutins, love them. Please rate my podcast if you get the chance and send others over too! Thanks so much:)

Shana said...

I went to Banana today (haven't been in forever) and found a great gold leather clutch on sale! They really had some cute bags. Plus with your Banana card you get an extra 10% off! Thanks!

Lydia said...

Thanks to your tips I picked up a bunch of scarves on the weekend. I can't seem to find your podcast. I click on the link and it says "the item you've requested is not currently available in the US store".