Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Dinner in Milan: Comfortable Dressy


Out on the town in Milan. I pulled out my new (yet vintage) lizard clutch that I bought at a consignment store in Rome. I paired it with three gold necklaces of different lengths (one of which was strung with charms from my bat-mitzvah!:). I topped it off with a lucite and pyrite ring I bought last year in Paris. I sound so well-traveled!


The look was built around my Black Halo dress and Adrienne Landau rabbit fur vest. I decided that heels were just too painful (I had been walking around Milan all day!). I went for an edgy look and pulled out my Steve Madden black army boots with sheer black stockings. Think outside the box! Most people would have went for a heel.....

2 comments:

GamingNotebookReviews said...

Following me and get back links within 30 days its sure.. The date counting when you are start following me

Excellent blog.

Fancy the content I have seen so far and I am your regular reader of your blog.

I follow your blog and I like your way of posting and i am expecting you follow me my blog.

I am very much interested in following you....
You got Back Link from My site is http://www.gamingnotebooksreviews.com/.

I would like to know whether you are interested in follow my blog.

Thanks for visiting my blog as well!

Regards

Gaming Notebooks Reviews

stark Tony said...

This bags seems really high quality and I think even the Women's double breasted leather jackets or top design zipper front leather jacket on cwmalls.com cannot compare with it!