Thursday, November 20, 2008

I Hate Pleather Leggings

Seriously people. What pissed off stylist told their clients that it would be awesome to wear pleather leggings to their next luncheon meeting at the Ivy? Please save us all. I know I always talk about things that I love, but dear God, put down the fat emphasizing, ass hugging, stupidly shiny pleather legging. Barf.

And to make matters worse, this pair has decided to go stirrup style and add an open toe summer heel. This stylist should be fired and sent to a small island off the coast of some god-forbidden country I have never heard of. Have I made my point?

No matter how fabulous your thighs may be, adding a layer of pleather will not reap any compliments you may have been hoping for from your supposedly fashionable friends. If they were true friends, if they were fashionable friends, they would tell you to back away from the pleather... Don't walk, RUN.

Where not to buy these Kova and T Oxy Leggings
$115.00.... Yea, seriously.

No comments: