Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Personal Side of Styling

A very reliable source (my friend and lover of blogs), said it was time to get a little more personal with my audience. I have a "vomit mouth of information" in my real life, so this shouldn't be too difficult for me.

Why a picture of the Chicago theater you ask? I am going there way to early in the AM to go see my clients in Chicago. I love my personal clients, it is like I get to be stylish and a shrink at the same time. My friends joke that they have no idea why people love to tell me their entire personal lives. I have had my clients to randoms in bars tell me the most ridiculous things. I eat it up.

I used to live in Chicago for three years so I keep my regular clients and have picked up tons of new ones along the way. I do lots of press in Chicago. Google it yo. I have a junior stylist who works out there for me when I am not around. I get to go and hang out with my friends who still live there and make lots of money all in one fail swoop. It is like a great convertible, no overhead.

I swear I will try my best to post at least one great style tip a day, but please still love me if I slip up. I am a busy bee trying to make the benjamins...... A girl needs to pay for her shopping habit:)

No comments: