Monday, November 10, 2008

Cocktail Rings



















I own 20. Okay, 25. Alright, if I am being honest with myself it may be more like 30.... I just can't help myself, who doesn't want a piece of jewelry that says don't mess with my bling! Gone are the days of subdued jewelry and here are the days of over-sized fantastic fabulousness.

Cocktail rings, just like these by Kenneth Jay Lane, are an easy way to put that stamp of style on any outfit. They are a stand alone piece, meaning that it only takes one to complete an entire look. Stop fidgeting with other jewelry and and take the easy way out this time. Just like the LBD, it is a sure fire item. If the size is overwhelming and you need a little hand holding to get into this trend, try the clear stone or something a little less flashy. You can do it, I promise:) Plus, if you end up in a street alley in a west side story type of scenario, it doubles as weaponry. Leave the mace at home, this stylish item serves double duty.

Kenneth Jay Lane Square Cocktail Rings
$80.00

No comments: