Monday, November 10, 2008

Your Best Accessory: Nail Polish


All great stylists will tell you that any amazing outfit is all in the details. One wrong shoe, one wrong belt, and you will have fallen from fashion royalty to fashion victim.

Obviously this picture is beautifully styled and has layers upon layers that I could talk about. Her sculptured hat, her velvet rose choker... Look closer. It's like the "Where's Waldo" of style....

Nail Polish! Every week when I get my nails done it is like I am choosing who to transform into. The vampy seductress with ruby red, the rocker chic with florescent pink or the classic goth girl with dark blackish red? Lately deep purple is my winter choice.

Remember that everything you choose from your clothes to your hair to your nails helps to define your look, your style. This week I am going to try out my flirty, innocent side with Essie's ballet slipper.... I don't think flirty and innocent will last much into the weekend, but at least my nails will look good:)

OPI: La Collection de France

No comments: