Saturday, November 29, 2008

Check Out My Featured Post For Men's Style!










Finally, a post for all of the stylish men out there! I swore I would get to your fashion needs, so here it is..... A fabulous post at ProperCloth.com/blog about how to properly mix patterns for suit/tie/shirt combos. Don't let your brain hurt by this task, take a cue from your fashion stylist (me) and follow the simple rules I have posted!
Check out your new easy guide to looking hot and stylishly bold at ProperCloth.com/blog. While you are there, create your own custom shirts to practice your new found styling skills, I have complete faith in you.

2 comments:

Team Wyatt said...

OMG I am so excited I found your blog! I loved your "how to tie a winter scarf" bit on youtube!! I am so excited! Definitely keep updating. It's so hard to be fashion forward in Utah. I love NY and I'll be going back in March and I will definitely be taking your tips with me shopping. Yay!

Amy Salinger said...

I am so happy you enjoy my blog and videos! You can actually subscribe to my youtube.com/ahsalinger page for twice monthly Sass N Style episodes. You can also sign up for my newsletter at www.amysalinger.net at the bottom. I will definitely keep updating and feel free to ask questions:)

P.S. Don't worry about where you live, internet shopping has changed style everywhere!!!