Sunday, November 30, 2008

Proper Peep Toe Pump Style


Here is the truth folks: Peep toe pumps are the ONLY open-toed shoe that this stylist feels is appropriate to wear all year long. That's right, put away your toes. I don't care how perfectly polished and buffed they may be, I don't want to see them once the thermometer drops below 65 degrees. When is the last time you walked outside barefoot through the snow? Well that is exactly the concept when you walk out in your strappy summer heels for a December holiday party!!!! Honestly, I am trying to save you from frostbite.

The key to making the peep toe pump work all year is to buy a pair that has a smaller opening. I am talking one, maybe two toes saying hello here. Pair them with an opaque or textured tight as long as the seem around your toes is tucked under your foot. Viewable seem equals old lady status. Seeing a stocking/open-toe shoe combo always makes me a little queasy. I am currently taking a deep breath right now to ease the pain.

Stuart Weitzman "Rolling" Pump

$280.00

No comments: