Thursday, February 18, 2010

More NYC Fashion Week!

So it is the last day and I am very happy and very sad at the same time. I don't think I could handle another day, but it is truly one of the most fabulous weeks I have ever had! I have seen and interviewed more amazing people than I ever have in my life. It really seems like everybody has some fabulous job that I stand next to. Yesterday I met the director of design from Spanx and I went crazy. The other day I sat next to the fashion editor for In Style Mexico. It is the most networking I have ever done in my life. I have a stack of cards to get through once all of this madness is over....

Just for fun, here is a list of celebrities I have either interviewed or seen: Brooke Shields, Tim Gunn, Kim Kardashian, Whitney, Erin, Olivia and Joe Z from "The City", Katie Lee Joel, Christina Hendricks, Michael Douglas, Donald Trump and Melania, Kristen Bell, Sophia Bush, Michelle Trachtenberg, Rashida Jones, Mena Suvari, Robert Verdi, Rachel Zoe and Brad, Zoe Salanda, Kelly Osborne, Nicole Murphy, Kelly Bensimon, Bethany Fankel, Jill Zarin and Romona from "The Real Housewives of NYC", Gail from "Top Chef", Carmen Elektra and many more..... Ok, enough name dropping. Here are the newest pics:

No comments: