Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Lovely Leather Dress: Dominatrix and Class Meet.

I am not usually an Angelina Jolie fan. Her style borders on boring, I just need a little more fun in my life. I understand that when you have that many children it is hard to take time for yourself, but that is why she has a stylist.

I had to give it up to her in this black leather Michael Kors dress though. It is so damn sexy and chic that it didn't matter if she paired it with nothing else. This dress did all of the talking. Do you have any idea how hard it is to make a leather sheath dress fit like this? Let me tell you... Very, very hard.

The addition of the gladiator heel was truthfully all that she needed to shine. She added a simple touch of color with the red ring and that was perfect. For as much as I know about Angelina (thank you tabloids), this dress matched her personality perfectly. It is simple and chic, yet completely edgy. She has matured in her older age, but can still kick anyone's ass. She is bad, look out Brad Pitt.

1 comment:

Jayne Tingay said...

Looks like a plastic bin lier to me !