Thursday, June 4, 2009

She's Stacked... Lots and Lots of Rings


You know I love to layer. Lots and lots and lots of things together is so much fun! Not too much now ladies, let's not go crazy. Just enough to stand out in a fabulously wonderful way.

If you are a follower of this blog you also know that I love to dig in the trenches to find a great new purchase. That piece that jumps out at me and WANTS me to put it on. I usually oblige, why fight it? Flea markets are full of incredible things that are thrown by the wayside like yesterday's trash. TRASH!?! My ultimate favorite is when the vendor just dumps a pile of jewelry on a table with no rhyme or reason and it literally stares up at you so full of sadness. No need to cry jewelry, I want to buy you!

With the stacked ring trend sweeping the nation, the pricetag can sometimes get out of hand. Buying 4 or 5 rings at a time is expensive! So let's think outside of the box here, as I often do, and dig deep into nana's jewelry box. Stop by that estate sale down the street, they clearly don't want it anymore so it is up to you to negotiate! Get those stackable rings and don't buy them all in one place. This is a mission folks and you are on it. Think about it as a treasure hunt for fantastic jewelry. I can't think of a better reason to go on a treasure hunt!

As time passes and your hunt continues, so will your finger full of stackable rings. I have a friend who created her own beautiful stack from ended marriages (not hers:) and childhood presents. All real, all fabulous and (mostly) all free! Her hunt took some time, but it was certainly worth the wait.

Of course if hunting ain't your thing, you can go out and buy a set just like these Juicy rings and call it a day:)

Juicy Couture "Dazed and Coutured" Stackable Rings
$88.00

No comments: