Thursday, February 19, 2009

Wonderful Wedge Shoes


Are you tired of your feet killing you all day and night from wearing your high heels? Do your tired toes need a break from supporting you? Then maybe it is time to invest in a pair of shoes that give you the height and not all of the pain! Your new found shoe best friend, the wedge.... I have always wanted to be the voice on an infomercial, but I think this might be the closest I will come:)

Back to what I know about, fashion! The wedge is a great answer to the (what I believe to be) serious problem of being a sexy lady. You know that you look better in your high heels. They literally make you carry yourself differently. But, if you are anything like me, I actually hate the little suckers. This whole pain for beauty thing is ridiculous!

I own a million beautiful pairs of high heels (I just counted) and I wear them very infrequently. Obviously my life is not very conducive to wearing very high heels throughout my day because I walk the city for a living. (Not a street walker a street shopper, if the latter of the two were true then high heels would very much be a part of my wardrobe:) If your life is working in an office, then high heels are much more appropriate. Even so, our feet are truly not made for this type of positioning. The wedge allows you to still feel sexy and elongated without putting all of the pressure on the ball of your foot.

In order to keep the feminine feel of the heel, your new wedges should be very sleek and slender. None of that chunky stuff with a pencil skirt! The back of the wedge should be no more than an inch to an inch and a half thick. In addition, the front should be rounded or pointed.. No square toe here.. No square toe ever!!! Just like this pair by Jessica Simpson (I admit, her shoes are not that bad), patent leather gives that extra umph that will keep your entire look sexy and sophisticated. Save your feet.

Jessica Simpson Black Patent Nesco
$62.45

No comments: