Thursday, January 8, 2009

Accessorize Your Man

As a woman I have a million and one choices everyday as to how I should embellish my kick-ass look. As a man, the options significantly lessen, but this does not mean that you should jump ship and go for boring!!! I truly believe that women wear most of the jewelry because men would never have the patience to pick it all out everyday!!

But I digress, wear the options that the fashion Gods (designers and stylists) have given you and wear them proudly. You are hot and you want to show your individuality through your style. One of the most fabulous collectibles for men are cufflinks. Next to your watch, this is one of the quickest and most simple ways to liven up your outfit and set you apart from the other ballers. Plus, owning a collection of cuff links is not unheard of and is a great gift as well as a great hand-me-down. I know you guys think about this stuff too, don't lie.

There are a ton of options when it comes to finding the perfect pair, so choose wisely. You can truly show your personality with these tiny, yet extremely noticeable, ornaments. One of my close guy friends has a pair of skull and cross bones and although it may be over the top for others, they fit his look perfectly. I love this particular pair of engraved cufflinks because it doesn't get much more personal than this! Killer present, killer look.... Now if only looks could kill.... I see the newest weapon in the next installment of James Bond.

Personalized Signet Cufflinks

$225.00

No comments: