Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I Love This Designer

Lailia is one of my newest finds that I am completely obsessed with. I was at their showroom today trying on their fabulous designs because as you New York women know, it is sample sale time! I am also lucky enough to be borrowing some of their amazing pieces for some upcoming TV appearances I have... Of course there will be more information about that coming soon.... Well, very soon since I leave on Thursday:)

Lailia was created by two sisters who obviously have a keen eye for not only design, but fantastic style as well. Their pieces literally hugged my curves in all of the right places. Most are architecturally fabulous, meaning that the silhouettes and cuts are impecable. They are truly made to fit a woman's body.

Although this dress is from their upcoming Spring 2009 collection, definately check out their current lines for your perfect holiday dress. They really do design a full collection that has everything from cute work garments to black tie affair gowns. The quality is head and shoulders above most designers as well.

Although these two ladies are fairly new as a design team, they are definitely established in their own right. No humor here folks, these girls are the real deal.

Lailia Collection

No comments: