Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Bold Bangles



















There are several staples that I believe all fashionable women must own. Longer tank tops, a crisp white button down, wide leg black pants.... I could seriously keep going if someone didn't stop me so I will stop myself. Let me re-direct my focus to a specific area of fashion, say jewelry? Sure, why not.

Gold bangles are a dream accessory because they literally go with everything. They add style to any basic ensemble, they add a pop to your simple summer dress and they even work with your over the top, overly embellished "everybody look at me" dress. Basically, they work with simple, they work with crazy, they work with classic, they work with funk, they work with, well, YOU!

The other fantastic thing about these little gems is that you can find them anywhere. I don't care where you live in the world, these things are just around the corner. From Forever 21, to that expensive boutique to hand crafted markets... I bet you can even find these things in some off the beaten path African extravaganza. The point is that you can get them for 3 bucks or 300 bucks depending on what quality you are looking for.

I love these bangles shown here from Flutter by Jill Golden. They are simple with a touch of individuality which still allows them to be worn with anything, as previously mentioned. I love basic things to still be stand alone pieces. That, of course, does not mean that they need to stand alone! Mix these bad boys up with other random bracelets for a great eclectic look.

So ladies, if you have been reading my brilliant styling blog religiously you just might be the hottest chick on the block... And definitely the most stylish!

Flutter by Jill Golden$145- $185

No comments: