Sunday, December 14, 2008

Columbus, OH Done, Milwaukee Up Next!

Thank God for a change of scenery. After Albany almost killed me, Columbus basically rocked. Going on-air usually only lasts about three to five minutes, so a hit is really based on how awful the travel is and how awesome the people are that you meet. I will talk to anyone and anything so sitting at bars by myself is actually quite entertaining. This is not my personality in NYC, because well, I live there. When you are traveling, what do you have to lose? I managed to become friendly with the bar tender David at my hotel. The fact that he was cute certainly did not hurt. I was not interested in drinking anymore because I do try to be professional, but human contact is of vital importance to me and if it is with a cute guy all the better. We were then joined by several other gentleman who allowed me to be my ridiculous self and do a bit of ball busting. What is life without ball busting anyway?

Catch my Milwaukee appearance tomorrow on NBC between 9 and 10....

No comments: