Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Macy's Fashion Show


This past week I had the honor of styling my first Macy's fashion show highlighting some of the hottest fall fashions and winter warm styles. I traveled all the way out to the Staten Island Mall (which can be quite a trek from Queens:). I am wearing Rachael Roy, which I got on sale for $100. I love the silhouette because it makes everyone look smaller with that type of paneling. Stella McCartney has also designed pieces like this, which I think is a definite must have item for the upcoming holidays!

The plum jumpsuit seen in the photo below is also Rachel Roy. This is a great example of a color that is really hot right now.


My headshot on the sign is still rockin my "paid for" long hair. Always fun to have a "billboard" in your honor!


Stay tuned to keep up with the latest fall trends!

No comments: