Friday, January 8, 2010

S & M Jewelry: Spike You!

Watch out boys! You better not step out of line, because us ladies now have more than just our big mouths to fight back!! We have spiked accessories.

I am loving this new trend. It is not only sexy and tough, but is is damn cool. I have always secretly been a fan of punk rock, but the only way that realistically looked good on me was a studded belt. A mohawk was just never in the cards.

Well now I have every option in the world to rock out with my spike out. I've got shoes, I've got headbands, I've got bracelets, I could go on and on and on.... But you already know that:)

If only Rhianna had been wearing her spike ring when Chris Brown decided to wig out, I think things would have gone very differently..... See what I mean about how important the spikes can be! They double as an amazing accessory as well as a weapon of destruction.


I mean seriously, look at this thing! I would probably hurt myself. Wearing this on a date basically says, "Stay at least ten feet away from me". So if you don't want a man (or woman), pick this ring as the jazz for your ensemble.







And what about this spiked wonder? It scares the crap out of me in the best possible way. It is fashionably fabulous. I mean, I am probably not wearing this to the grocery store (unless it is 24 hours and it is 3 in the morning), but as far as looking high fashion, this is an instant pick-me-up. And it helps out on a bad hair day. NO ONE is looking at your hair with this thing on.

So spikes it is for the new year. It may be a bit crazy for you, but try out something more simple, like a bracelet. I have a feeling you won't have trouble talking to anyone at the bar once they see your fantastic conversation piece.

Photo courtesy of a1988.com
Photo courtesy of coolspotters.com
Spike ring: $50
Jennifer Behr spike headband: $498

1 comment:

Amy Salinger said...

So sorry I have been MIA! The holidays got a little crazy, but I am ready to write....