Monday, July 20, 2009

Stay Organized: Your Bottomless Bag Made Easy














I am a self-admitted big bag snob. I love them. I carry my damn life with me all over NYC so I really have no other option. Wallet, check. Keys, check. Lipstick, check. Cell phone, check. Now if only I could find any one of these items in a quick and timely manner that would be nice!

Well apparently, I can. A lovely woman named Suzanne contacted me about a serious life saving product that she represents. I often get these phone calls as I am a hugely famous stylist (working on it!) and then I decide what would best serve my fashion audience. Truthfully, I don't know who this wouldn't serve. It seems like such a basic idea and yet so few of us have thought about finding one to save us from our discombobulated lives.

As an insert in any purse (this might be a tough one for a clutch:), you can literally transfer your life each day. I am actually "that girl" that changes her bag everyday to amp up each individual ensemble, but I realize I do not have anyone to take care of but myself and that makes a difference. Childless=Bag change. So what if you had this neat little contraption? What if you had the opportunity to change your bag everyday? Seems like an investment piece to me....

Switch it by Nan is a hidden piece that will rock your fashion world. Kind of like the hanging jewelry organizer that I love, it is your life saver that no one will even know about. Sometimes the best pieces (like Spanx) are the glue that holds it all together. No one see it, but everything would fall apart without it!!!!

Switch it by Nan
$45-$50

No comments: