Friday, June 19, 2009

Elizabeth and James by Mary-Kate and Ashley


It truly does amaze me that these two young girls, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, have created and maintained an empire. When am I going to watch them crash and burn damn it!?! The other insane factor is that I actually like everything that they are doing from the way they dress (alright, it is not always perfect!) to their two clothing lines. Yes, I said two. Thank God they decided that acting should be the smaller sub-set of their careers because I really do think that fashion is their strong suit. Two very talented, pint-size gals.

They run both Elizabeth and James and The Row. Elizabeth and James has some very chic and classic foundation pieces while The Row is more of an upscale line of t-shirt style garments. Either way, my high-end clients love their stuff. It isn't even a faux pas to wear this stuff, they actually sell it at the best stores in town. Full House stylin' has come full circle!

The quality is top-notch and any piece is worth being your splurge item for the season. They are long-lasting basics that will get you through the fashion storm well into the future. I promote spending money when it is completely useful and realistic and shopping the Elizabeth and James line (named for their siblings) is totally worth it.

Elizabeth and James Comfort Technical Chiffon Dress
$495.00

No comments: