Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sex- Goddess: One Piece Cut Out Swimsuits

So much for a two piece bathing suit being the sexiest, most revealing thing you could wear on the beach. The one piece cut-out swimsuit may actually have more material on your body, but there is no denying that this style certainly will get many pulses going. I am personally writing this blindfolded because the model's bathing suit is making me nervous.

If any of your watch as much bad television as I do, then you may recognize this. As worn by Kelly Bensimon on "The Real Housewives of New York", this suit is not for the faint of heart. I mean, I truly feel like I could hide more about my imperfections if a had on tooth floss. But alas, there are some women who take no prisoners and apparently do not fear the all mighty tan line. Oy, what they hell would you look like after a day in the sun wearing this thing?

The one piece cut out swimsuit is still the trendiest of suits right now. I believe that it was designed by a man who knew many rich and skinny models who only did spray tan and sat with a big, floppy hat and over-sized sunglasses drinking Evian by the side of the pool. Did I mention the Evian is in a wine glass?

If you can pull this sucker off, go for it! The real issue is that any shadow of a love handle or my favorite, back fat, is going to be overly accentuated in this type of swimsuit. You also must have fairly small hips because the cut of the middle, being down the center, will actually make your hips look bigger. Adding a tie on each hip certainly does not help your cause.

So, be brave, be bold and go out there and find the perfect one piece cut out bathing suit to compliment your sexy self. But make sure to have your yacht and SPF 45 ready to go, both must be included when rocking this vampy suit!

Sexy (Yes that word is really in the title) Crochet One-Piece Swimsuit
$92.00

No comments: