Monday, May 18, 2009

Filming Sass N Style

So I know that all of you are dying to know about the glamorous behind the scenes stories from Sass N Style! Well here it is.... My awesome bedroom, Nate (my awesome film guy), my model and me. Super glamorous.

I took all of your fabulous suggestions for Sass N Style episodes and had to put together six shows immediately! Both myself and my awesome film guy, Nate, are going away for the summer. Coming up with that many episode ideas at once would definitely have hurt my brain. Nate and I joke that we are doing the jobs of a full team, location scout, hair/make-up, styling, filming, editing... You get the picture. Hopefully we hide it well with the finished product!:)

This particular episode is for the "Over 40 and Fabulous!" crowd. I was generously approached by Cathy, my model, to appear in Sass N Style. I know I always have girls that are in their late 20's and early 30's because they are all my friends! I am tying to recruit a more well-rounded model base so I can appeal to all types of men and women! Again, another hat I wear:)

Hope you enjoy all of the upcoming episodes and be sure the spread the word about Sass N Style! Go big or go home.

No comments: