Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Gone on Vacation....


I suck. I will let you know this in advance. I suck for several reasons. First of which, I will be here and you won't, that sucks. Also, most likely the intoxicating beverages, the sandy beach and my boyfriend's presence will mean that blogging about fashion is not going to be my top priority this week. I apologize for my sucking. I will try and post a few things, but I cannot promise anything. Come back and visit, I swear I have not gone away, I am just on vacation from my life!!! Peace out:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Amy,

hope you are having great time! have fun n enjoy!!

kkstylepr said...

Amy,
You are right...you do suck, but that is only because I wish I was on vacation in Florida and not here in cold, rainy Chicago. Have fun and drink a mojito for me!!! Please! I can't wait to see your post when you get back.