Friday, February 13, 2009

Animal Prints are Grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

Who doesn't love a good Tony the Tiger reference? I know I do. He is one good looking tiger and knows how to wear his look quite well. So here are some tips for looking as hot as Tony does.....

Animal print can be down right scary (and cheesy) in most cases. I have had many times in my life where I wasn't sure if I was at Palm Beach or the zoo, I was petrified at either possibility. There are so many people in this world who let the animal wear them, they literally turn into a tiger before our very eyes. Stop the madness, I am like the zoo keeper for the fashionably challenged.

So here is most most simple tip for kicking it zebra style: Limit yourself to only one piece of animal print and keep it simple. This is such a bold choice for a material that often times when we choose to drape ourselves in it, the smallest thing can push us over the "chesse" edge. I truly believe that only Kate Moss can pull off a floor length leopard coat. I met her at a photo shoot I was working on and I wanted to tame her right then and there. She is a tigress.

This cardigan is a great option to show off your inner-animal without being caged for bad style. Wearing it open with a great colored blouse underneath will help to break up the crazy pattern even more. Choosing an accessory, such as a belt, is another fabulous way to raid the zoo. It says, "Look at my sexy, crazy, I'll bite you if you are bad side, but I am also a very stylish professional". Where do I come up with this crap?

Delia's Izzy Zebra Cardigan
$44.50

No comments: