Wednesday, December 3, 2008

UGG-ly Boots (I Actually LOVE These:)


So obviously we (meaning me) know that these are not the most fashionable shoes on the planet. Now readers, I may be fashionable to a fault at times, but as my clients will tell you, I am not the girl walking 5 miles in a pair of stilettos because I look hot. It hurts just to think about it. I am all about functional fashion, realistic fashion! If you believe that all women in NYC look like the ladies of Sex and the City, I am sorry to burst your bubble, but it is a far cry from the truth. Carrie can keep her five inch heels while I walk comfortably. I reserve this type of ridiculousness for long evenings of drinking, eating and SITTING.

These Ugg boots are a much more realistic option for strolling through Central Park... or any park for that matter. This knitted style will not only keep your toesies toasty, but you will actually feel like you have on slippers all day long. Um, is there anything better? I think not, divine. This cute color will add a pop of stylish fun to your leggings and long sweater combo.

Remember folks, I said park strolling, not dinner date. I condone these wonderfully comfy shoes for appropriately casual activities. Don't push the envelope. I will find you and you don't want to get in trouble from your personal on-line stylist now do you?

UGG Australia "Cardy" Classic Boot
$139.95

No comments: