Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Perfect Shades

We are on all the quest to find the perfect pair of sunglasses.... Or maybe the perfect ten pairs:) For every item I love to have my "no fail" brand. For sunglasses, it is Ray Ban. The quality, price-points and styles make it easy to choose one that works for you.

The aviator style may be made for the Top Gun part of the world, but apparently many of us fly planes, myself included. I have owned my aviators for years and when a friend, male or female, has forgotten their shades, it is my Ray Ban aviators to the rescue. This style literally works on everyone if you pick the right color and size. Smaller frames for smaller faces and bigger frames for bigger faces. We can all be Maverick.

Ray Ban Original Aviator Sunglasses
$120- $130

No comments: